Thursday 19 November 2015

Reflection


Reflection

This was our individual part of the first project.
My inspiration was designer Azzedine Alaia.
Actually the first unit was all about Azzedine Alaia. It was the first time I heard about him. We (my group) needed to do photoshoot and presentation and then individually, research book, edit the image and then do a project about his future.

For the future project I painted myself all white and projected his designs to the wall. I went to stand in front of the wall so I was part of the designs.
Azzedine Alaia studied sculptor when he was younger so my idea was to be a human sculpture and that is why I was all white.
My friend Elina took all the images.
It was really exciting experience, something different.
And when you think about the tools we had, the outcome is really good! Because we actually used the projector that teachers use in the classroom. 
What you think? Was it worth it to paint myself white? I think I still have some paint in my ear...
Oh and I got to say,Azzedine Alaia is amazing designer. I fell in love with all the garments, especially when I visited his store and heard about his story, amazing!













xxx LolaMirjam

No comments:

Post a Comment