Wednesday 25 November 2015

detox, social media detox


Hey you, like you see from the picture I'm doing a social media detox for a month.
I need a break from social media.
I´m comparing myself to others, sometimes I feel jealous about others.
So I think now is time to focus on the things what is happening around me, see the beauty or ugliness around me.
Try to be more creative and look for inspiration.

It is scary that the first thing or the last thing I do when I wake up or go to sleep is look my Instagram, Facebook and snapchat account.I´m so addicted. Everytime I have even a small break I check my accounts. When I'm walking I scroll Facebook and Instagram.

I know this is going to be really hard, even now I'm trying to find my Facebook,Instagram and snapchat apps, but I deleted them all.
My iPhone screen looks empty and poor..


Have you ever tried something like this?





xxx LolaMirjam
p.s. I´m still going to write my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment