Wednesday 18 November 2015

"I wont cry for you, my mascara´s too expensive."




I told my friend Elina that I might start a blog and I asked her to take some images for that. 
She is really good at doing makeup so she did my makeup. It was so weird to look at the mirror after I was ready because I don't usually use that much makeup, it was something totally different but in a good way.
We photographed in her room, next to the white wall and believe it or not, the only light we had was her table lamp (the light was yellow).
So I think these images ended up pretty good.

I love editing. Trying different colors,layouts etc.
I edited these images with Picasa, even though I have photoshop.
I used to edit everything with picasa or powerpoint but now I have noticed that the image quality becomes poor when I'm using them.
So I need to learn how to use Photoshop.
What you think about the styling?
Smokey eyes and leather jacket, perfect combination.
Bare skin and messy hair.
Sexy but not tasteless.




xxx LolaMirjam

No comments:

Post a Comment