Friday 20 November 2015

can you read my mind?




This week has been so tiring.
I am thinking and thinking, I am thinking everything.
My family, uni, work, friends, my life, my goals, past and future.
And when your mind is full on thoughts it is hard to concentrate on anything.
I think it might be the darkness, this time of the year or month,hah.
But you know what I try to stay positive, from tomorrow, hah.
Tonight I am just going to listen Adele (I just bought her new album) and drink tee(so British). I guess I'm getting old or boring.
Is comical to listen heartbreaking songs when you have been single for your entire life, where is he? I guess he is hiding from me...
Like I said there is lot of going on in my mind.
I am surprised that I even have time to think.
Tomorrow is new, better day.

What is on your mind?







xxx LolaMirjam

No comments:

Post a Comment