Wednesday 27 April 2016

fucking idiot


I saw this "street art" today while walking home.
I have been sick for awhile, I lost my voice and got a little flu.
My mood is low in every way. For the first time I really feel lonely. 
Like I have said before, I don't have that many friends here, and mostly those "friends" are more like people I say hi to. I don't feel like they understand me or I understand them. We are just so different so many ways. Or I just have different opinion what is a friend. To me friend is someone who hugs you when you feel down, asks you how are you, accept you the way you are, laugh with you, is nice to you and someone who is real to you and don't pretend.
Right now I don't feel like I can talk to anyone about my feelings etc.
I know that I have known these people only for 9 months but I just don't feel connected with them. Maybe there is something wrong with me, maybe it is my age.
I just feel miserable.
One week more and this year is over, will see what happens after that. 

xxx LolaMirjam

No comments:

Post a Comment