Wednesday 4 May 2016

rainbow


.....I am a woman...strong and proud...I only decide to hide behind shades because you in your civilized world could never properly "categorize" "ME".....
But let me tell you about myself....
You already see the beauty of woman that I am....I am the epitome of beauty...but all you can see is the colors of the rainbow....here is my life on each spectrum.....
Red - the fire and passion...I am the original Earth tone of fire that keeps my passion for Life burning strong...
Orange - a name so rich with vitamins of health that I associate myself with it...the name of  "Laura" might as well fit right here because, to be anything less is to be...
Yellow - most often associated with being a coward. But, in my world, to be "yellow" is to be associated with the strongest part of our known universe...the Sun...I am the Sun in my world....I am infinite strength....I am the nourishment of souls I'll never meet but know live on by my words
Green - Jealousy to those who can't see that I am a woman of the Earth...I am a woman who loves Mother Earth so dearly that my snapshots of Life always have the signature of Green because I  am envious of how much more of our "Mother" I still have yet to travel and show my love and respect for.....
Blue - I am the calm that stands on a sunny day on a beach...I am the naked woman in the middle of the blues of waters beneath me that breathe life and blues above me that remind me of the place that my  beautiful naked soul will go when it is all done only to cry beautiful naked blue tears into the same level of medium that one will hopefully stand at....nude with no feelings other than understanding.....
Purple - The color of "controversy"...the color that "disturbs" the beauty of the colors above...but the color that makes the rest complete with....the color of mystery....the color I can find solace in...I was never to be fit into the colors from before...I became Purple by being the exception to the rule...but you know what??..I am Purple because my color is so much power in a world that can't see my mix...I am Purple because I am the "weird" to what is your norm....I am Purple  because I am the color that was looked over but made the most sense...
I am all colors...because without me, your world is just Black and White...and my colors of the Rainbow bring "wrong" to "right"
I am Laura....I am your lucky charm...I'm the pot of gold that many chase...to go from just the black and white of "wrong".....to Life's rainbow of "right"
I am Laura
I am just a rainbow of "right"

Written by Andre McCarther, inspired by this picture.
I am amazed 



xxx LauraMirjam


No comments:

Post a Comment