Monday 2 May 2016

sister




She is my sister. 
She is my sister whom I love so much. She is my sister with whom I was struggling a lot. She is my sister whom I didn't talk to for several years. She is my sister with whom I used to be like best friends. She is my sister whom I used to be really mad to. She is my sister whom I missed so much. She is my sister with whom I argue a lot. She is my sister that has changed for the better. She is my sister whom missed so many important things in my life and I missed in her life because we didn't talk to each other. She is my sister whom is so important to me. She is my sister for whom I would do  anything. She is my sister whom I used to hate and love at the same time. She is my sister whom I will always care about, no matter what.
She is my sister and I am her sister, always.

and then I have four other sisters that I love very much, but they are another story

xxx LolaMirjam

No comments:

Post a Comment