Wednesday 27 January 2016

Just because it is pretty



My weekend started today,
 I mean I have a lot to do, mostly university things like research book, I have to come up with the idea of my zine theme (I still have no idea what is going to be the theme, anyone, ideas?),I have to look for inspiration and stay inspired.
 Staying inspired all the time has been the most difficult and challenging thing. I should get inspiration from everywhere, analyze everything like what is the story behind the editorials, why the lighting is like it is, why that man is wearing a black shirt, why her eyes are closed etc. To ask question after question, everything have to have meaning and a reason.
 You can't style editorials and say that you used the red skirt just because it is pretty, no. 
But that is why I'm studying here, to learn things. And I have to say, I have so much to learn!


xxx LolaMirjam

No comments:

Post a Comment